Monday, June 21, 2010

Jaejoongie's Tattoo Revealed !

         I was speechless when i saw his picture, and a moment later... i finally realize that exactly i really miss them.... long enough to be able to cry when I saw this picture, the other must think that i'm to excessive, but u-know, i just miss them ... i miss my jae, my u-know .. i miss my yunjae couple ,, i miss them .. T_T 








But, suddenly i think .. he's too thin, isn't he??






           At the first, i don't know what was the tattoo's mean, but i just get some update when i open lovetohateme , and finally the mistery was reveal ~~ kekekeke XDD . This is what the tattoo's mean :
    The Tattoo reads:

        The pleasures of the mighty are the tears of the poor
        ~ Latin proverb

        A song will outlive all sermons in the memory.
        ~ Giles, Henry

        Hope to the End
        ~ Bible quote: I Peter 1:13 [not verified]






^ ^를 읽어 주셔서 감사합니다  XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment